…and why choose us?
Character Mailing specialise in Direct Mail – simplex and duplex high volume laser printing onto letterheads or inkjetting address detail onto envelopes. We can then insert up to 24 items, into to C6, DL, C5 or C4 printed mailing wallets. We can also insert up to 12 items into Polywrap (LDPE opp, biodegradable and metalised film), usually consisting of newspapers, magazines or brochures. Pre wrap or post wrap ink jetting available too. We are a major force in UK fulfilment and distribution, and our modern warehouse facility in Aintree, has a capacity of 55,000 sq ft configured mainly for bulk and narrow aisle racked storage.
We know the importance of maintaining quality data on every campaign that we carry out for our clients. A mailing campaign will only be successful if the data files used in the process are up-to-date and free from errors. Character Mailing provide professional, quality data management and processing services that will ensure that any client data we use is fully optimised and fit for purpose – data is analysed at a very early stage in any client campaign to identify problems, allowing sufficient time to rectify these errors which, in turn, will lead to a successful and more profitable mailing campaign for you.
Character Mailing Direct Mail methods
– Letter and document text setting
– Litho and digital print
– Laser personalisation of letters, order forms and carrier sheets
– Inkjet personalisation of your leaflets, postcards or envelopes
– Variable data printing
– Personalised mailing labels
– Data checking to ensure it is both correct and current
– Data profiling / assessment to ensure highly targeted campaigns
– Mailing list creation from processed data
– Removal of duplicate data entries
– Data Suppression
– Preference Service validation including Opt Outs (MPS, FPS, TPS)
– Checking recipient lists against bereavement data
– Checking entries for obsolete goneaways
– Mailsorting for most effective distribution
– Folding and machine (or hand) enclosing
– ‘MailMark’ Advertising Mail and Business Mail High Sort and Low Sort
– Polywrapping of newspapers, magazines and brochures
– Online inkjetting and page opening capabilities